We’d love to welcome you to our hotel. Here you can check availability and book a stay with us, direct from your desktop or mobile device.
Hotel Room Rates & Information
Our premier rooms are larger and have ocean views or decked outdoor seating area and our Deluxe rooms overlook the rear garden.
All rooms are en-suite, Digital TV, Free Wi- Fi, hairdryer, radio alarms, hospitality trays and are decorated and furnished to a high standard.
Our Rates for 2021
- Deluxe rooms £115 per night (room rate.)
- Premier rooms £125 per night (room rate.)
Both options include breakfast.
Prices are per person per night and are inclusive of VAT. Deluxe and Premier prices are based on 2 people sharing.
Please note that 1 night bookings incur an additional charge of £5 per person
|Deluxe Room||Premier Room|
|SAT 4TH JULY – FRIDAY 18TH SEPT||£57 per person, per night||£62 per person, per night|
|SAT 19TH SEPT- FRIDAY 23RD OCT||£55 per person, per night||£60 per person, per night|
Call us on 01736 795967 to speak to a member of our team.
Terms & Important Information
Arrival and Departure
Your room will be available for check-in after 3.30pm. Please be aware that if you arrive before this time, access to the house may not be possible due to prior commitments on our part.
Rooms should be vacated by 10.00am on departure day.
A non-returnable deposit is requested per person, per week, which is the cost of your 1st nights stay (or part thereof.)
For your peace of mind and to protect you from cancellation charges, we recommend holiday insurance. Details will be included with confirmation of your reservation.
Payment is accepted by cheque (payable to Mr R Neil), cash, debit cards (free) or credit cards (2% charge.)
Offers of accommodation are made according to the availability at the time of writing, reservations are accepted and confirmed on receipt of a non returnable deposit of your 1st nights stay and this will be deducted from the final account.
It is regretted that no allowances can be made for temporary absence, early departure, late arrival or meals not taken. We reserve the right to vary prices.
- During the current situation, bookings for Lamorna Lodge can be cancelled free of charge 8 days prior to arrival.
- The full amount of your stay will be charged 7 days prior to arrival
- Self catering accommodation can be cancelled free of charge 30 days prior to arrival.
- Credit, debit card or bank details will be taken at the point of booking to secure the reservation, but nothing will be charged until the relevant time.
- Holiday insurance will still cover many eventualities, but no longer Covid 19 related issues.
- Please contact us for details.
3 nights minimum booking (special rates apply).
Children sharing with two adults will be charged as follows:
- Under 3 years: FREE
- Age 3 – 10 years: Half Price
- Age 10 – 14 years: Three Quarters Price
We now offer a 5% DISCOUNT on full weeks (excluding July & August), for senior citizens.
As we have a limited number of single rooms, a charge of one and two thirds is made for a single occupancy of a double room. This may rise to full room occupancy rate at peak times. Please telephone for full details.
Breakfast is served between 8.30 am and 9.15 am.