Special Offers

Rates

Premier rooms are larger and have ocean views or decked outdoor seating area.

Deluxe rooms overlook the rear garden.

All rooms are en-suite, Digital TV, Free Wi- Fi, hairdryer, radio alarms, hospitality trays and are decorated and furnished to a high standard.

Prices are per person per night and are inclusive of VAT. Deluxe and Premier prices are based on 2 people sharing.

1 night bookings incur an additional charge of £5 per person

2017 Tariff

  Bed & Breakfast
  Single Room Deluxe Room Premier Room
April 14th - April 16th (Easter) £70 £55 per person £60 per person
April 17th - May 25th £60 £50 per person £55 per person
May 26th - June 29th £62 £52 per person £57 per person
June 30th - Sept 21st £70 £55 per person £60 per person
Sept 22nd - Sept 30th £60 £50 per person £55 per person


Bank Holidays - 3 nights minimum booking (Special rates apply)

Packed lunches are available on request.

Children's Reductions

Children sharing with two adults will be charged as follows:

Under 3 years: FREE
Age 3 - 10 years: Half Price
Age 10 - 14 years: Three Quarters Price

SENIOR CITIZENS: 5% DISCOUNT on full weeks (excluding July & August)

As we have a limited number of single rooms, a charge of one and two thirds is made for a single occupancy of a double room. This may rise to full room occupancy rate at peak times. Please telephone for full details.

Reservations

Offers of accommodation are made according to the availability at the time of writing, reservations are accepted and confirmed on receipt of a non returnable deposit of your 1st nights stay and this will be deducted from the final account.

It is regretted that no allowances can be made for temporary absence, early departure, late arrival or meals not taken. We reserve the right to vary prices.

Cancellations

The deposit paid to reserve your booking is non returnable. Rooms cancelled 28 days prior to arrival, no further charge. Cancellation between 27 21 days, 25% of total booking is due, 20 14 days 50% is due, 13 7 days 75% due. Less than 6 days notice 100% of the total booking will be due. Owing to previous experience we will enforce this policy.

This risk can be covered by Holiday Insurance which we strongly recommend and can help you with.

Your room will be available after 3.30pm.

Please be aware that if you arrive before this time, access to the house may not be possible due to prior commitments on our part.

Rooms vacated by 10.00am on departure day.